While some people see bathroom mirrors as essential bathroom fixtures, others see them as a way of enhancing their bathroom decor. No matter the reason, here you will find the information for everything you are looking for; from décor & functionality to uniqueness.
Moreover, you will also find ideas for a suitable bathroom mirror design, like a bathroom mirror with a cabinet that will declutter your space. Also, some mirrors, like the ones under Duravit’s latest mirror collection, come with ambient lighting or other modern technology. They can be used in both private and commercial buildings and are available in a wide range of designs.
So, if you are thinking of upgrading your bathroom, you would find many choices from Duravit, like the L-Cube, XSquare, and Ketho range of mirrors. But first, there are some things you should consider before making your final product choice.
How big should the mirror be to give an eye-catchy look?
The height of your bathroom mirror will generally depend on the height of your bathroom’s ceiling and your own height. A functional mirror meets both needs in the right proportion. Also, an LED wall mirror above the washbasin in the bathroom, adds a soft glow to your bathroom’s ambiance.
How can I continue to make my mirror look better?
There is a huge range of ideas that one can use to increase the look of their bathroom mirror. For one, make sure to clean it weekly to give a clear and crisp reflection. Moreover, if it is a bathroom mirror with a cabinet, make sure to arrange the inner contents properly on a regular basis.
Another way of improving its look is by creating a featuring wall that will contain the mirror. Also, spruce it up by hanging frames, pictures, and vintage things.
Trendy mirror ideas that are running in the market
Here are several mind-blowing options to elevate the settings of your bathroom:
Repurposed Dresser Mirror
If looking for a one-of-a-kind mirror for your bathroom, then this is the one that is not only inexpensive but easy to source. Not to forget, it adds a retro-inspired nuance to the modern structure of your bathroom.
Try ultra-slim mirrors if you have a smaller bathroom and are looking for a bathroom mirror design that will not take up much space. It leaves a subtle impression on everyone with its tasteful, timeless, and minimal style. Also, it pairs well with bathroom hardware and cabinets.
This is also the top bathroom mirror design that is currently in demand. It comes in different shapes, sizes, and styles to satisfy multiple tastes of people. Many Duravit mirrors come with ambient lighting.
The mirror cabinet
Bathroom mirror cabinets are best for those who are in shortage of storage in the bathroom. However, if you also want an attractive look try a rustic bathroom mirror cabinet that blends effortlessly with your bathroom settings.
Features of Duravit bathroom mirrors
To note, the Duravit mirrors in its different product ranges come with features, like ambient LED lighting. For a modern bathroom mirror look, the varieties available here are highly suitable. Before you consider purchasing this, learn about the different features you can expect from these products to incorporate them into your bathroom mirror design ideas.
● Ambient light– The mirrors available under the Duravit range come with the feature of providing indirect lighting on all sides. This gives a wall-wash effect that adds an atmospheric feel to the bathroom décor. It works as downlights and users feel no direct illumination from the light. Additionally, there is an optional feature of mirror heating; this protects the bathroom mirror from misting over.
● Two-sided light fields- There are light fields available at the right and left sides of the mirror’s edge. This gives off direct illumination. Plus, the deflector profile delivers a homogenous light condition while producing bright lighting. These come with additional benefits like module illumination and heating.
● Top-edge version (light field)- In these types of mirrors from Duravit, you can expect a light field at the top edge of the mirror. This offers direct brightness to anyone who uses the mirror.
Level of Duravit bathroom mirror lighting
The Duravit bathroom mirror range offers these features on three levels. Choose your type of wall mirror based on the type you feel is most valuable in your bathroom structure.
- The mirrors under this level come with a wall switch.
- The lighting is from the sensor technology. With a hand motion, you can turn the light on or switch it off.
- These mirrors have a modular lighting system. The sensor technology is available here with simple hand movements controlling the module lighting. There is mirror heating as well that protects the mirrors from the mist.
These are some great suggestions to install mirrors in your bathroom in order to improve the look, and function and add texture. They are also inexpensive to install, so you don’t have to worry about the budget. However, do not forget to consider the space available in your bathroom and its theme before finalizing your Duravit mirror to order for your bathroom décor.